Buying a domain name is not as simple as it sounds! Read this article and discover how to buy a domain name like a pro!
So, you are interested in buying a new domain name for your big online project! That is great as everybody needs to own a domain name today! By having your own domain name you can develop your online business and become successful web owner and entrepreneur.
Buying a domain name is not as simple as it sounds. Yes, the process of registering a domain name is quite easy, but in order to register a domain, you need to find one first. You can’t just register a domain name that isn’t related to your business or what you are trying to build online.
You need a perfect domain, a name that is simple, short, catchy, and memorable at the same time.
In this article, we are going to show you how to buy a domain name like a pro. There are some helpful tips you can follow:
- Brainstorm names – You need a list of ideas you can use. So, brainstorm a little, come up with creative possible domains and make combinations out of them. Be original and unique!
- Initial sort – Once you are done with your list of possible domain names, go to daddy.com and start checking whether or not they are available. If any of the domains on your list are available, you just got lucky and you can buy the best one!
- Check the auctions – Checking the online auctions is also a great way to discover and buy domain names. Domaintools has a great search tool that aggregates most of the popular online auctions. Sedo is also a great place to search for keywords you can use.
- Contact the owners – If you like a specific domain name that is not available, you can contact the owners to see whether or not they want to sell the domain. After all, you have nothing to lose, except to gain a perfect domain name.
- Negotiation – Negotiation is very important, especially if you are bidding for a certain domain name. If you know how to negotiate and to persuade, you are lucky as you can ensure great domain names.
These tips can help you find and buy the perfect domain name for your online project! Follow them and don’t settle for anything else than a high-quality and valuable domain name!
— D Amies Technologies (@dedicatedamies) 19 août 2017